Subject Areas on Research
- Arthroscopic-assisted revision of telescopic rods in osteogenesis imperfecta.
- Clinical image: Pamidronate "zebra" lines.
- Fracture failure mechanisms in patients with osteogenesis imperfecta.
- Incorporating the patient perspective in the study of rare bone disease: insights from the osteogenesis imperfecta community.
- Mutations near amino end of alpha1(I) collagen cause combined osteogenesis imperfecta/Ehlers-Danlos syndrome by interference with N-propeptide processing.
- Obstetric management of a fetus with nonlethal osteogenesis imperfecta.
- Osteogenesis imperfecta and primary open angle glaucoma: genotypic analysis of a new phenotypic association.
- Radiological cases of the month. Expansile bone cyst in osteogenesis imperfecta.