Subject Areas on Research
- Carcinoma of the tonsillar region: a multivariate analysis of 243 patients treated with radical radiotherapy.
- Chemoradiation for patients with advanced oral cavity cancer.
- Comparison of complications in free flap reconstruction for osteoradionecrosis in patients with or without hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Evidence supporting the use of hyperbaric oxygen in the treatment of osteoradionecrosis of the jaw.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy and osteonecrosis.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for radiation necrosis of the jaw: comments on a randomized study.
- In response to the negative randomized controlled hyperbaric trial by Annane et al in the treatment of mandibular ORN.
- Long-term outcome of concurrent chemotherapy and reirradiation for recurrent and second primary head-and-neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Multimodality surgical and hyperbaric management of mandibular osteoradionecrosis.
- Osteoradionecrosis and radiation dose to the mandible in patients with oropharyngeal cancer.
- Osteoradionecrosis mimicking metastatic epidural spinal cord compression.
- Safe administration of hyperbaric oxygen after bleomycin: a case series of 15 patients.
- Split-thickness skin graft harvesting from an intraoral flap: a new technique.
Keywords of People
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Professor Emeritus of Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Lee, Walter T, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences, Radiation Oncology
- Moon, Richard Edward, Professor of Anesthesiology, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine