Subject Areas on Research
- An analysis of registered clinical trials in otolaryngology from 2007 to 2010: ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Considerations for Management of Head and Neck Lymphatic Malformations in Children.
- Ectodermal dysplasia: otolaryngologic manifestations and management.
- Evidence-based medicine in otolaryngology, Part 3: everyday probabilities: diagnostic tests with binary results.
- Exploring health-related quality of life in patients with diseases of the ear, nose, and throat: a multicenter observational study.
- Myeloperoxidase-Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA)-Positive and ANCA-Negative Patients With Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis (Wegener's): Distinct Patient Subsets.
- Trends in Otolaryngology Consultation Patterns at an Academic Quaternary Care Center.
Keywords of People