Subject Areas on Research
- A contemporary review of machine learning in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.
- Adherence to American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Clinical Practice Guidelines: A Systematic Review.
- An analysis of registered clinical trials in otolaryngology from 2007 to 2010: ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Considerations for Management of Head and Neck Lymphatic Malformations in Children.
- Ectodermal dysplasia: otolaryngologic manifestations and management.
- Evidence-based medicine in otolaryngology, Part 3: everyday probabilities: diagnostic tests with binary results.
- Exploring health-related quality of life in patients with diseases of the ear, nose, and throat: a multicenter observational study.
- Myeloperoxidase-Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA)-Positive and ANCA-Negative Patients With Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis (Wegener's): Distinct Patient Subsets.
- Otorhinolaryngology and Diving-Part 1: Otorhinolaryngological Hazards Related to Compressed Gas Scuba Diving: A Review.
- Otorhinolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery in a low income country: The Haitian experience.
- Patterns of Migraine Disease in Otolaryngology: A CHEER Network Study.
- Trends in Otolaryngology Consultation Patterns at an Academic Quaternary Care Center.
Keywords of People
- Lee, Walter T, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Radiation Oncology
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics