Subject Areas on Research
- DNA repair in lymphoblastoid cell lines from patients with head and neck cancer.
- Endovascular management of carotid blowout.
- Laryngeal radionecrosis and hyperbaric oxygen therapy: report of 18 cases and review of the literature.
- Oxygenation of head and neck cancer: changes during radiotherapy and impact on treatment outcome.
- Pain, quality of life, and spinal accessory nerve status after neck dissection.
- [Metastatic sites of colonic adenocarcinoma in the ORL system: 2 cases].
Keywords of People
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Professor of Otolaryngology, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences