Subject Areas on Research
- Adnexal masses: MR imaging observations at 1.5 T, with US and CT correlation.
- Adnexal ring sign and hemoperitoneum caused by hemorrhagic ovarian cyst: pitfall in the sonographic diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy.
- An Update on Surgical versus Expectant Management of Ovarian Endometriomas in Infertile Women.
- Cesarean delivery for fetal malformations.
- Evolution of the surgical management of neonatal ovarian cysts: laparoscopic-assisted transumbilical extracorporeal ovarian cystectomy (LATEC).
- Fetal ovarian torsion appearing as a solid abdominal mass.
- High expression of insulin-like growth factor binding protein-2 messenger RNA in epithelial ovarian cancers produces elevated preoperative serum levels.
- More than menorrhagia: a review of the obstetric and gynaecological manifestations of bleeding disorders
- Non-functional ovarian cysts do not affect ipsilateral or contralateral ovarian performance during in-vitro fertilization.
- Ovarian cyst rupture causing hemoperitoneum: imaging features and the potential for misdiagnosis.
- Risk of benign gynecologic tumors in relation to prenatal diethylstilbestrol exposure.
- Ultrasound and gallium for the diagnosis of abdominal and pelvic abscesses.
Keywords of People