Subject Areas on Research
- Association between diminished ovarian reserve and luteal phase deficiency.
- Beta-lactam antibiotic-induced pseudoporphyria.
- Comparison of the ultrasonic scalpel to CO2 laser and electrosurgery in terms of tissue injury and adhesion formation in a rabbit model.
- Diagnostic evaluation of ovarian torsion: An analysis of pediatric patients using the Nationwide Emergency Department Sample.
- Early polycystic ovary syndrome as a possible etiology of unexplained premenarcheal ovarian torsion.
- Etiology of closure-related adhesion formation after wedge resection of the rabbit ovary.
- Galactose metabolism and ovarian toxicity.
- Gynecologic manifestations of chronic graft-versus-host disease.
- Laparoendoscopic single-site surgery for management of ovarian endometriomas.
- Multi-modal magnetic resonance elastography for noninvasive assessment of ovarian tissue rigidity in vivo.
- OVX1 radioimmunoassay complements CA-125 for predicting the presence of residual ovarian carcinoma at second-look surgical surveillance procedures.
- Oocyte donation. The Norfolk Program.
- Ovarian abscess 15 months after vaginal hysterectomy. A case report.
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecologic laparoscopy.
- Prevalence and management of ovarian venous insufficiency in the presence of leg venous insufficiency.
- Tuboovarian abscess in postmenopausal women.
Keywords of People