Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of the ultrasonic scalpel to CO2 laser and electrosurgery in terms of tissue injury and adhesion formation in a rabbit model.
- Diagnostic evaluation of ovarian torsion: An analysis of pediatric patients using the Nationwide Emergency Department Sample.
- Early polycystic ovary syndrome as a possible etiology of unexplained premenarcheal ovarian torsion.
- Etiology of closure-related adhesion formation after wedge resection of the rabbit ovary.
- Increased AKT or MEK1/2 activity influences progesterone receptor levels and localization in endometriosis.
- Laparoendoscopic single-site surgery for management of ovarian endometriomas.
- OVX1 radioimmunoassay complements CA-125 for predicting the presence of residual ovarian carcinoma at second-look surgical surveillance procedures.
- Oocyte donation. The Norfolk Program.
- Tuboovarian abscess in postmenopausal women.
Keywords of People