Subject Areas on Research
- Behavioral and circuit basis of sucrose rejection by Drosophila females in a simple decision-making task.
- Breeding birds on small islands: island biogeography or optimal foraging?
- Chemical mediation of egg capsule deposition by mud snails.
- Drosophila egg-laying site selection as a system to study simple decision-making processes.
- Egg laying decisions in Drosophila are consistent with foraging costs of larval progeny.
- Egg-laying demand induces aversion of UV light in Drosophila females.
- Evidence of a chemopreventive effect of progestin unrelated to ovulation on reproductive tract cancers in the egg-laying hen.
- H2O2-Sensitive Isoforms of Drosophila melanogaster TRPA1 Act in Bitter-Sensing Gustatory Neurons to Promote Avoidance of UV During Egg-Laying.
- High Throughput Assay to Examine Egg-Laying Preferences of Individual Drosophila melanogaster.
- Mechanosensitive Neurons on the Internal Reproductive Tract Contribute to Egg-Laying-Induced Acetic Acid Attraction in Drosophila
- Reproductive potential predicts longevity of female Mediterranean fruitflies.
- Superpotent synthetic tripeptide mimics of the mud-crab pumping pheromone.
- Systemic mechanisms of individual reproductive life history in female Medflies.
- Use of a specific probe for ovalbumin messenger RNA to quantitate estrogen-induced gene transcripts.
Keywords of People