Subject Areas on Research
- Bilateral native nephrectomy reduces systemic oxalate level after combined liver-kidney transplant: A case report.
- Calcium accumulation by isolated sarcoplasmic reticulum of skeletal muscle during development in tissue culture.
- Dietary management of idiopathic calcium urolithiasis.
- Identification of calcium oxalate crystals using alizarin red S stain.
- Is there a need for medical evaluation and treatment of nephrolithiasis in the "age of lithotripsy"?
- Kinetics and mechanism of exogenous anion exchange in FeFbpA-NTA: significance of periplasmic anion lability and anion binding activity of ferric binding protein A.
- Pediatric urolithiasis.
- Pharmacologic treatment of calcium calculi.
- Prevalence of Hyperoxaluria in Urinary Stone Formers: Chronological and Geographical Trends and a Literature Review.
- Renal calculi: pathogenesis, diagnosis, and medical therapy.
- Retinal oxalosis in two diabetic patients.
- Storage of bluetongue virus-infected Culicoides variipennis.
- Studies on the in vivo sensitivity of spindle microtubules to calcium ions and evidence for a vesicular calcium-sequestering system.
Keywords of People