Subject Areas on Research
- Anti-inflammatory effects of inhibiting the amine oxidase activity of semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase.
- Facultative role of germinal centers and T cells in the somatic diversification of IgVH genes.
- L-selectin or ICAM-1 deficiency reduces an immediate-type hypersensitivity response by preventing mast cell recruitment in repeated elicitation of contact hypersensitivity.
- L-selectin-deficient mice have impaired leukocyte recruitment into inflammatory sites.
- TRPA1 controls inflammation and pruritogen responses in allergic contact dermatitis.