Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of oxycodone and of gabapentin for acute pain in herpes zoster.
- Comparison of controlled-release and immediate-release oxycodone tablets in patients with cancer pain.
- Conversion to oral controlled-release oxycodone from intravenous opioid analgesic in the postoperative setting.
- Delayed-onset movement disorder and encephalopathy after oxycodone ingestion.
- HIV risk behavior in opioid dependent adults seeking detoxification treatment: an exploratory comparison of heroin and oxycodone users.
- Index of suspicion. Case 1: Infant who has respiratory distress. Case 2: Abnormal behavior, seizures, and altered sensorium in a 7-year-old boy. Case 3: Fever and dysphagia in a 4-year-old girl.
- Interscalene brachial plexus block with continuous intraarticular infusion of ropivacaine.
- Is it time to drug test your chronic pain patient?
- Long-term administration of controlled-release oxycodone tablets for the treatment of cancer pain.
- Paravertebral somatic nerve block compared with peripheral nerve blocks for outpatient inguinal herniorrhaphy.
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of oral oxycodone in healthy human subjects: role of circulating active metabolites.
- Postoperative oxycodone toxicity in a patient with chronic pain and end-stage renal disease.
- Self-assembly of thermally responsive nanoparticles of a genetically encoded peptide polymer by drug conjugation.
- Sickle cell vaso-occlusive pain crisis in adults: alternative strategies for management in the emergency department.
- The James A. Rand Young Investigator's Award: Battling the Opioid Epidemic with Prospective Pain Threshold Measurement.
- The use of controlled-release oxycodone for the treatment of chronic cancer pain: a randomized, double-blind study.
Keywords of People