Subject Areas on Research
- A pumping intravascular artificial lung with active mixing.
- Circuit oxygenator contributes to extracorporeal membrane oxygenation-induced hemolysis.
- Combined Therapy of Ventricular Assist Device and Membrane Oxygenator for Profound Acute Cardiopulmonary Failure.
- Design and performance of a physiologic pulsatile flow neonate-infant cardiopulmonary bypass system.
- Development of an intravascular lung assist device.
- Evaluation of a preprimed microporous hollow-fiber membrane for rapid response neonatal extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- The type of aortic cannula and membrane oxygenator affect the pulsatile waveform morphology produced by a neonate-infant cardiopulmonary bypass system in vivo.
- Use of a mathematical model to predict oxygen transfer rates in hollow fiber membrane oxygenators.