Subject Areas on Research
- Determination of total folate in plant material by chemical conversion into para-aminobenzoic acid followed by high performance liquid chromatography combined with on-line postcolumn derivatization and fluorescence detection.
- Folate fortification of rice by metabolic engineering.
- Free and total para-aminobenzoic acid analysis in plants with high-performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry.
- Surface-enhanced-Raman-scattering-inducing nanoprobe for spectrochemical analysis.
- The need for caution with topical anesthesia during endoscopic procedures, as liberal use may result in methemoglobinemia.
- Use of p-aminobenzoic acid to monitor compliance with prescribed dietary regimens during metabolic balance studies in man.