Subject Areas on Research
- A predominantly indigenous paternal heritage for the Austronesian-speaking peoples of insular Southeast Asia and Oceania.
- Adverse race-related events as a risk factor for posttraumatic stress disorder in Asian American Vietnam veterans.
- Australia: the coming of age.
- Disparities in breast carcinoma treatment in Asian/Pacific Islander women. A challenge to the provider.
- Gender roles and sexual behavior among young women.
- Modelling the role of government policy in post-war Australian immigration.
- Tuberculosis infection among young adults enlisting in the United States Navy.
- Type 2 (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes mellitus, migration and westernisation: the Tokelau Island Migrant Study.