Subject Areas on Research
- A framework for comparative analysis of health systems: experiences from the Asia Pacific Observatory on Health Systems and Policies.
- Adverse race-related events as a risk factor for posttraumatic stress disorder in Asian American Vietnam veterans.
- Disparities in breast carcinoma treatment in Asian/Pacific Islander women. A challenge to the provider.
- Tuberculosis infection among young adults enlisting in the United States Navy.
- Type 2 (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes mellitus, migration and westernisation: the Tokelau Island Migrant Study.
- Vascular Surgery in the Pacific Theaters of World War II: The Persistence of Ligation Amid Unique Military Medical Conditions.