Subject Areas on Research
- A rare case of metastatic extramammary Paget disease of the spine and review of the literature.
- Extramammary Paget's disease of the perineal skin: role of radiotherapy.
- Paget disease of the vulva: a histologic study of 56 cases correlating pathologic features and disease course.
- Paget disease of the vulva: a study of 56 cases.
- Synchronous primary perianal Paget's disease and rectal adenocarcinoma: report of a hitherto undescribed phenomenon.
- Vulvar adnexal lesions: a 32-year, single-institution review from Massachusetts General Hospital.