Subject Areas on Research
- Complications and solutions in presurgical nasoalveolar molding therapy.
- Contribution of prosthetic therapy in the management of nasopharyngeal stenosis following uvulopalatopharyngoplasty.
- Preoperative positioning of the protruding premaxilla in the bilateral cleft lip patient.
- Presurgical nasoalveolar molding in infants with cleft lip and palate.
- Reduced need for alveolar bone grafting by presurgical orthopedics and primary gingivoperiosteoplasty.
- Three-dimensional facial morphology following surgical repair of unilateral cleft lip and palate in patients after nasoalveolar molding.
- Time-Driven, Activity-Based Costing of Presurgical Infant Orthopedics: A Critical Component of Establishing Value of Latham Appliance and Nasoalveolar Molding.