Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of subtle brain abnormalities in a mouse model of Hedgehog pathway antagonist-induced cleft lip and palate.
- Contribution of prosthetic therapy in the management of nasopharyngeal stenosis following uvulopalatopharyngoplasty.
- Differential expression of genes encoding TGFs beta 1, beta 2, and beta 3 during murine palate formation.
- Epidermal growth factor alters metabolism of inositol lipids and activity of protein kinase C in mouse embryo palate mesenchyme cells.
- Identification of Euro-Americans, Afro-Americans, and Amerindians from palatal dimensions.
- Management of After-Hours Pediatric Dental Emergencies Among Pediatric and General Dentists.
- Modulation of BMP signaling by Noggin is required for the maintenance of palatal epithelial integrity during palatogenesis.
- Necrotizing sialometaplasia: a sheep in wolf's clothing. Healing as a diagnostic test.
- Organogenesis particularly relevant to fetal surgery.
- The candidate sour taste receptor, PKD2L1, is expressed by type III taste cells in the mouse.
- The orticochea pharyngoplasty and primary palatoplasty: an evaluation.
Keywords of People