Subject Areas on Research
- Beta-diversity in tropical forest trees.
- Comparative hydraulic architecture of tropical tree species representing a range of successional stages and wood density.
- Coordination of leaf and stem water transport properties in tropical forest trees.
- Diversity and host range of foliar fungal endophytes: are tropical leaves biodiversity hotspots?
- First North American fossil monkey and early Miocene tropical biotic interchange.
- Hydraulic architecture of two species differing in wood density: opposing strategies in co-occurring tropical pioneer trees.
- Maternal navigational strategies: examining mother-daughter dyads in adolescent families of color.
- The genomic consequences of adaptive divergence and reproductive isolation between species of manakins.