Subject Areas on Research
- Antitumor activity of creatine analogs produced by alterations in pancreatic hormones and glucose metabolism.
- Calcium in Pancreatitis … Immune Cells, Too?
- Effects of lactogen resistance and GH deficiency on mouse metabolism: pancreatic hormones, adipocytokines, and expression of adiponectin and insulin receptors.
- Monitor peptide binding sites are expressed in the rat liver and small intestine.
- Regulation of cholecystokinin secretion by intraluminal releasing factors.
- Regulation of islet hormone release and gastric emptying by endogenous glucagon-like peptide 1 after glucose ingestion.
- Suppression of glucose production by GLP-1 independent of islet hormones: a novel extrapancreatic effect.