Subject Areas on Research
- A zebrafish model for the Shwachman-Diamond syndrome (SDS).
- Diminished and erratic absorption of ergocalciferol in adult cystic fibrosis patients.
- EUR-1008 pancreatic enzyme replacement is safe and effective in patients with cystic fibrosis and pancreatic insufficiency.
- Further evidence for the involvement of EFL1 in a Shwachman-Diamond-like syndrome and expansion of the phenotypic features.
- Pancreatic insufficiency in Toriello-Carey syndrome: report of a second patient.
- Pancreaticoduodenectomy for the treatment of pancreatic neoplasms in children: A Pediatric Surgical Oncology Research Collaborative study.