Subject Areas on Research
- Abdomen after a Puestow procedure: postoperative CT appearance, complications, and potential pitfalls.
- An endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)-based algorithm for the management of pancreatic pseudocysts.
- Fever and an expanding pancreatic fluid collection.
- Long term outcome of endoscopic drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the pancreas with gadolinium-DTPA.
- Motion--pancreatic endoscopy is useful for the pain of chronic pancreatitis: arguments for the motion.
- Pancreatic FNA in 1000 cases: a comparison of imaging modalities.
- Pancreatic pseudocyst: comparative evaluation by sonography and computed tomography.
- Pancreatography and the surgical management of pseudocysts.
- Role of endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography in acute pancreatitis.
- Surgical pancreatic complications induced by L-asparaginase.
- The use of pancreatic ductoscopy in the operative management of benign and malignant pancreatic disorders.