Subject Areas on Research
- 30-Day outcomes and predictors of complications after Puestow procedure.
- A safe and feasible "clock-face" duct-to-mucosa pancreaticojejunostomy with a very low incidence of anastomotic failure: A single center experience of 248 patients.
- Abdomen after a Puestow procedure: postoperative CT appearance, complications, and potential pitfalls.
- Balance Between Technical Novelty and Clinical Fidelity Is the Cornerstone in Pancreatic Surgery.
- Immediate and long-term outcomes after lateral pancreaticojejunostomy for chronic pancreatitis.
- Modified puestow lateral pancreaticojejunostomy.
- The use of pancreatic ductoscopy in the operative management of benign and malignant pancreatic disorders.