Subject Areas on Research
- 74-Year-Old Woman With Fatigue, Anorexia, and Abdominal Pain.
- An inherited disorder with splenomegaly, cytopenias, and vision loss.
- Colony-stimulating factors: clinical applications.
- Concomitant Cutaneous Langerhans Cell Hystiocytosis and Leukemia Cutis.
- Decreased normal NK-cells is a characteristic of T-cell large granular lymphocytic leukemia and is strongly associated with cytopenia.
- Induction chemotherapy in Jehovah's Witnesses with leukaemia.
- Pancreatic islet cell carcinoma associated with multiple hormone secretion and pancytopenia. Evidence of a serum factor suppressing hematopoiesis.
- Pancytopenia from using trimethoprim and methotrexate.
- Persistent antibody depletion after rituximab in three children with autoimmune cytopenias.
- Posttransplant autoimmune hemolytic anemia and other autoimmune cytopenias are increased in very young infants undergoing unrelated donor umbilical cord blood transplantation.
- Prolonged pancytopenia in a gene therapy patient with ADA-deficient SCID and trisomy 8 mosaicism: a case report.
- The hematological effects of nitrous oxide anesthesia in pediatric patients.
- The use of in vitro technics to study drug-induced pancytopenia.
- Ticlopidine-associated pancytopenia: implications of an acetylsalicylic acid alternative.
- Unusual clinical and immunologic manifestations of transplacentally acquired maternal T cells in severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Vincristine therapy for severe platelet alloimmunization.
Keywords of People