Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of anemia induced by avian osteopetrosis virus.
- Colony-stimulating factors: clinical applications.
- Decreased normal NK-cells is a characteristic of T-cell large granular lymphocytic leukemia and is strongly associated with cytopenia.
- Induction chemotherapy in Jehovah's Witnesses with leukaemia.
- Pancreatic islet cell carcinoma associated with multiple hormone secretion and pancytopenia. Evidence of a serum factor suppressing hematopoiesis.
- Pancytopenia from using trimethoprim and methotrexate.
- Persistent antibody depletion after rituximab in three children with autoimmune cytopenias.
- Posttransplant autoimmune hemolytic anemia and other autoimmune cytopenias are increased in very young infants undergoing unrelated donor umbilical cord blood transplantation.
- Prolonged pancytopenia in a gene therapy patient with ADA-deficient SCID and trisomy 8 mosaicism: a case report.
- Pure Red Cell Aplasia in Major ABO-Mismatched Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Is Associated with Severe Pancytopenia.
- Renal dysfunction in allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation.
- The use of in vitro technics to study drug-induced pancytopenia.
- Ticlopidine-associated pancytopenia: implications of an acetylsalicylic acid alternative.
- Unusual clinical and immunologic manifestations of transplacentally acquired maternal T cells in severe combined immunodeficiency.
- Vincristine therapy for severe platelet alloimmunization.
Keywords of People