Papua New Guinea
Subject Areas on Research
- A study of the TNF/LTA/LTB locus and susceptibility to severe malaria in highland papuan children and adults.
- Absconders from a rural health centre in Papua New Guinea.
- Clonality and recombination in genetically differentiated subgroups of Cryptococcus gattii.
- Doctors' health centre visits in the Southern Highlands of Papua New Guinea.
- Inducible nitric oxide synthase (NOS2) promoter CCTTT repeat polymorphism: relationship to in vivo nitric oxide production/NOS activity in an asymptomatic malaria-endemic population.
- Nitric oxide synthase 2(Lambaréné) (G-954C), increased nitric oxide production, and protection against malaria.
- Plasma interleukin-12 in malaria-tolerant papua new guineans: inverse correlation with Plasmodium falciparum parasitemia and peripheral blood mononuclear cell nitric oxide synthase activity.
- Prioritizing Surgical Care on National Health Agendas: A Qualitative Case Study of Papua New Guinea, Uganda, and Sierra Leone.
- The 'longlong' population of Ialibu District, Southern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea: contact with health services and care in the village.