Subject Areas on Research
- Cytogenetic engineering in vivo: restoration of biologic complement activity to C5-deficient mice by intravenous inoculation of hybrid cells.
- Effect of intron size on splicing efficiency in retroviral transcripts.
- Novel and effective gene transfer technique for study of vascular renin angiotensin system.
- Novel in vitro gene transfer method for study of local modulators in vascular smooth muscle cells.
- Pharmacokinetics of antisense oligodeoxyribonucleotides (cyclin B1 and CDC 2 kinase) in the vessel wall in vivo: enhanced therapeutic utility for restenosis by HVJ-liposome delivery.
- Structure-based design of a quadrivalent fusion glycoprotein vaccine for human parainfluenza virus types 1-4.
- Topography of a flexible ribonucleoprotein helix: protein-protein contacts in Sendai virus nucleocapsids.
- Use of cell fusion techniques to probe the mechanism of catecholamine-induced desensitization of adenylate cyclase in frog erythrocytes.