Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical and Molecular Epidemiology of Human Parainfluenza Viruses 1-4 in Children from Viet Nam.
- Detection of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in the airways of adults with chronic asthma.
- Effects of human metapneumovirus and respiratory syncytial virus antigen insertion in two 3' proximal genome positions of bovine/human parainfluenza virus type 3 on virus replication and immunogenicity.
- Human parainfluenza virus giant cell pneumonia following cord blood transplant associated with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
- Impaired innate host defense causes susceptibility to respiratory virus infections in cystic fibrosis.
- Safety and infectivity of two doses of live-attenuated recombinant cold-passaged human parainfluenza type 3 virus vaccine rHPIV3cp45 in HPIV3-seronegative young children.
- Structure-based design of a quadrivalent fusion glycoprotein vaccine for human parainfluenza virus types 1-4.