Subject Areas on Research
- Bevacizumab fails to treat temporal paraganglioma: discussion and case illustration.
- CASE 7---2015: Perioperative Considerations for a Cardiac Paraganglioma...Not Just Another Cardiac Mass.
- CT-MIBI image fusion: a new preoperative localization technique for primary, recurrent, and persistent hyperparathyroidism.
- EMR of ampullary gangliocytic paragangliomas.
- Laparoscopic resection of a paraganglioma of the organ of Zuckerkandl in a patient with a carotid body tumor.
- Mediastinal tumors and cysts.
- Middle infratemporal fossa less invasive approach for radical resection of parapharyngeal tumors: surgical microanatomy and clinical application.
- Neck masses: illustration of a logical approach.
- Paraganglioma of the head and neck: long-term local control with radiotherapy.
- Paraganglioma of the pancreas: literature review and case report.
- Preoperative transarterial embolization of spinal column neoplasms.
- Retroperitoneal paraganglioma presenting with renal failure: findings on computed tomography with pathologic correlation.
- Retroperitoneal paraganglioma.
- Surgical management of parapharyngeal space masses.
Keywords of People
- Cohen, Seth Morris, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery and Communication Sciences
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Immunology