Subject Areas on Research
- Bevacizumab fails to treat temporal paraganglioma: discussion and case illustration.
- CASE 7---2015: Perioperative Considerations for a Cardiac Paraganglioma...Not Just Another Cardiac Mass.
- EMR of ampullary gangliocytic paragangliomas.
- Laparoscopic resection of a paraganglioma of the organ of Zuckerkandl in a patient with a carotid body tumor.
- Long-Term Outcomes of 125 Patients With Metastatic Pheochromocytoma or Paraganglioma Treated With 131-I MIBG.
- Middle infratemporal fossa less invasive approach for radical resection of parapharyngeal tumors: surgical microanatomy and clinical application.
- Neck masses: illustration of a logical approach.
- Paraganglioma of the head and neck: long-term local control with radiotherapy.
- Preoperative transarterial embolization of spinal column neoplasms.
- Succinate dehydrogenase gene mutation with cardiac paraganglioma: multimodality imaging and pathological correlation.
- Surgical management of parapharyngeal space masses.
- The impact of minimally invasive parathyroidectomy on the way endocrinologists treat primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Two Extraordinary Sellar Neuronal Tumors: Literature Review and Comparison of Clinicopathologic Features.
Keywords of People