Subject Areas on Research
- Aerosolized ribavirin in the treatment of patients with respiratory syncytial virus disease.
- Human parainfluenza virus giant cell pneumonia following cord blood transplant associated with pulmonary alveolar proteinosis.
- Impaired CD8(+) T cell immunity after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation leads to persistent and severe respiratory viral infection.
- Improved outcome of respiratory syncytial virus infection in a high-risk hospitalized population of Canadian children. Pediatric Investigators Collaborative Network on Infections in Canada.
- Structure-based design of a quadrivalent fusion glycoprotein vaccine for human parainfluenza virus types 1-4.