Subject Areas on Research
- ACR appropriateness criteria® nasal cavity and paranasal sinus cancers.
- Adenoid cystic carcinoma of the paranasal sinuses.
- Comorbidity burden and nonclinical factors associated with sinonasal cancer all-cause mortality.
- Conformal radiation therapy treatment planning reduces the dose to the optic structures for patients with tumors of the paranasal sinuses.
- Cushing's disease caused by an ectopic pituitary adenoma within the sphenoid sinus.
- Delayed radiation necrosis of the optic nerve.
- Genetic analysis of sinonasal adenocarcinoma phenotypes: distinct alterations of histogenetic significance.
- Low-Grade Papillary Schneiderian Carcinoma of the Sinonasal Cavity and Temporal Bone.
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the paranasal sinuses: clinical and pathological features, and response to combined-modality therapy.
- Paranasal sinus malignancies: an 18-year single institution experience.
- Role of 18 F-FDG PET/CT differentiating olfactory neuroblastoma from sinonasal undifferentiated carcinoma.
- Role of induction chemotherapy in sinonasal malignancies: a systematic review.
- Sinonasal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Outcomes: Does Treatment at a High-Volume Center Confer Survival Benefit?
- Sinonasal carcinoma after irradiation for medulloblastoma in nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome.
- Survival Outcomes in Sinonasal Poorly Differentiated Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
- The delivery of IMRT with a single physical modulator for multiple fields: a feasibility study for paranasal sinus cancer.
Keywords of People