Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of [3H]di-isopropyl phosphorofluoridate-binding proteins in hen brain. Rates of phosphorylation and sensitivity to neurotoxic and non-neurotoxic organophosphorus compounds.
- Differential effects of triphenylphosphite and diisopropyl phosphorofluoridate on catecholamine secretion from bovine adrenomedullary chromaffin cells.
- Kinetics of substrate hydrolysis and inhibition by mipafox of paraoxon-preinhibited hen brain esterase activity.
- Paraoxon reversibly inhibits neurotoxic esterase.
- Placental transfer and pharmacokinetics of a single dermal dose of [14C]methyl parathion in rats.
- The correlation between the recovery rate of neurotoxic esterase activity and sensitivity to organophosphorus-induced delayed neurotoxicity.