Subject Areas on Research
- A mechanism of paraquat toxicity involving nitric oxide synthase.
- Absorption of paraquat and diquat from the airways of the perfused rat lung.
- Calorie restriction reduces oxidative stress by SIRT3-mediated SOD2 activation.
- Characterization of complexes between Escherichia coli sulfite reductase hemoprotein subunit and its substrates sulfite and nitrite.
- Exposure to mitochondrial genotoxins and dopaminergic neurodegeneration in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Mitochondrial ROS cause motor deficits induced by synaptic inactivity: Implications for synapse pruning.
- Paraquat induced thiol modulation of Histoplasma capsulatum morphogenesis.
- Paraquat ingestion: a challenging diagnosis.
- Prochelator BHAPI protects cells against paraquat-induced damage by ROS-triggered iron chelation.
- Reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate-sulfite reductase of enterobacteria. 3. The Escherichia coli hemoflavoprotein: catalytic parameters and the sequence of electron flow.
- Reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate-sulfite reductase of enterobacteria. IV. The Escherichia coli hemoflavoprotein: subunit structure and dissociation into hemoprotein and flavoprotein components.
- Requirement for superoxide in excitotoxic cell death.
- Synthesis and in vitro antioxidant properties of manganese(III) beta-octabromo-meso-tetrakis(4-carboxyphenyl)porphyrin.
- The RosR transcription factor is required for gene expression dynamics in response to extreme oxidative stress in a hypersaline-adapted archaeon.
Keywords of People