Subject Areas on Research
- Application of rejection criteria for stool ovum and parasite examinations.
- Clinical study evaluating efficacy of praziquantel in clonorchiasis.
- Contemporary testing for enteric pathogens: the potential for cost, time, and health care savings.
- Effects of concomitant Schistosoma haematobium infection on the serum cytokine levels elicited by acute Plasmodium falciparum malaria infection in Malian children.
- Immunostimulatory complexes containing Eimeria tenella antigens and low toxicity plant saponins induce antibody response and provide protection from challenge in broiler chickens.
- Management of drug-resistant cyathostominosis on a breeding farm in central North Carolina.
- Pyrantel pamoate resistance in horses receiving daily administration of pyrantel tartrate.
- Soil-transmitted helminth eggs assessment in wastewater in an urban area in India.