Subject Areas on Research
- Centrality in primate-parasite networks reveals the potential for the transmission of emerging infectious diseases to humans.
- Comparison of gastrointestinal parasite communities in vervet monkeys.
- Do animals living in larger groups experience greater parasitism? A meta-analysis.
- Do threatened hosts have fewer parasites? A comparative study in primates.
- Ecology of the gastrointestinal parasites of Colobus vellerosus at Boabeng-Fiema, Ghana: possible anthropozoonotic transmission.