Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of real-time PCR and microscopy for malaria parasite detection in Malawian pregnant women.
- Polysome profiling of the malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum.
- Prevalence and density-related concordance of three diagnostic tests for malaria in a region of Tanzania with hypoendemic malaria.
- Production and validation of durable, high quality standardized malaria microscopy slides for teaching, testing and quality assurance during an era of declining diagnostic proficiency.
- Using CF11 cellulose columns to inexpensively and effectively remove human DNA from Plasmodium falciparum-infected whole blood samples.
- [In vitro cultivation of fields isolates of Plasmodium falciparum in Mali]