Subject Areas on Research
- Lifetime Attributable Risk of Cancer From Radiation Exposure During Parathyroid Imaging: Comparison of 4D CT and Parathyroid Scintigraphy.
- Long-term evaluation of patients with primary parathyroid hyperplasia managed by total parathyroidectomy and heterotopic autotransplantation.
- MR imaging of abnormal parathyroid glands.
- Newer knowledge of vitamin D and its metabolites in health and disease.
- Parathyroid 4D CT and Scintigraphy: What Factors Contribute to Missed Parathyroid Lesions?
- Transplantation of the parathyroid glands in man: clinical indications and results.
Keywords of People
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Professor Emeritus of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Kelley, Carly Elizabeth, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Nutrition