Subject Areas on Research
- Autoimmunity to munc-18 in Rasmussen's encephalitis.
- Carotid Endarterectomy to Remove Retained Solitaire Stent Retriever inside Carotid Stent after Mechanical Thrombectomy.
- Cholesterol granuloma of the lateral ventricle. Case report.
- Combining levodopa and virtual reality-based therapy for rehabilitation of the upper limb after acute stroke: pilot study Part II.
- Decompressive hemicraniectomy in pediatric patients with malignant middle cerebral artery infarction: case series and review of the literature.
- EEG changes during awake carotid endarterectomy.
- Force-pain relationship in functional magnetic and electrical stimulation of subjects with paresis and preserved sensation.
- Inherited thrombophilia in childhood arterial stroke: data from Lebanon.
- Is carpal tunnel syndrome present in acute stroke patients? An investigative study using clinical and imaging screening tools.
- Rapid and progressive venous thrombosis after occlusion of high-flow arteriovenous fistula.
- Sensitivity of the cat to delayed neurotoxicity induced by O-ethyl O-4-nitrophenyl phenylphosphonothioate.
- Surgical management of petroclival meningiomas: defining resection goals based on risk of neurological morbidity and tumor recurrence rates in 137 patients.
- Unusual presentation of an adult intramedullary spinal teratoma with diplomyelia.
Keywords of People