Subject Areas on Research
- A neonatal swine model for peanut allergy.
- Impaired degranulation but enhanced cytokine production after Fc epsilonRI stimulation of diacylglycerol kinase zeta-deficient mast cells.
- In vivo studies in C4-deficient guinea pigs.
- Purine derivatives as potent Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitors for autoimmune diseases.
- The development of homologous skin-sensitizing antibodies in experimental thyroiditis.
- The relationship between antibody affinity and the efficiency of complement fixation.