Subject Areas on Research
- Age-specific profiling of cutaneous allergy at high temporal resolution suggests age-related alterations in regulatory immune function.
- An alpha hydroxy acid derivative suitable for sensitive skin.
- Association Between Glove Use While Preparing Patch Tests and Development of Rash.
- Contact Allergy to Hydroperoxides of Linalool and D-Limonene in a US Population.
- Effectiveness of various barrier preparations in preventing and/or ameliorating experimentally produced Toxicodendron dermatitis.
- Gallate Contact Dermatitis: Product Update and Systematic Review.
- Patch Testing for Evaluation of Hypersensitivity to Implanted Metal Devices: A Perspective From the American Contact Dermatitis Society.
- Pediatric Baseline Patch Test Series: Pediatric Contact Dermatitis Workgroup.
- Positive Patch Test Reaction in a Patient Taking Dupilumab.
- Safety of a preservative system containing 1,2-hexanediol and caprylyl glycol.
- Stability of patch test allergens.
- Survey of Patch Test Business Models in the United States by the American Contact Dermatitis Society.
- T Cells Expressing the Chemokine Receptor CXCR3 Localize to Positive Patch Test Reaction Sites.
- The Medical Necessity of Comprehensive Patch Testing.
Keywords of People