Subject Areas on Research
- Correlates of mother-premature infant interactions.
- Family resiliency during childhood cancer: the father's perspective.
- Fathers' support to mothers of medically fragile infants.
- Female lions can identify potentially infanticidal males from their roars.
- Linking family hardship to children's lives.
- Prolactin, fatherhood, and reproductive behavior in human males.
- Stress and parental care in a wild Teleost fish: insights from exogenous supraphysiological cortisol implants.
- Testosterone positively associated with both male mating effort and paternal behavior in Savanna baboons (Papio cynocephalus).
- The neoteny-helper hypothesis: When to expect and when not to expect endocrine mechanisms to regulate allo-parental care?
- The role of testosterone in coordinating male life history strategies: The moderating effects of the androgen receptor CAG repeat polymorphism.
- True paternal care in a multi-male primate society.
Keywords of People