Subject Areas on Research
- Female lions can identify potentially infanticidal males from their roars.
- Introduction to special issue: 'Life history and learning: how childhood, caregiving and old age shape cognition and culture in humans and other animals'.
- Linking family hardship to children's lives.
- Photoperiod affects the expression of sex and species differences in leukocyte number and leukocyte trafficking in congeneric hamsters.
- Prolactin, fatherhood, and reproductive behavior in human males.
- Remission of maternal depression and child symptoms among single mothers: a STAR*D-Child report.
- Stress and parental care in a wild Teleost fish: insights from exogenous supraphysiological cortisol implants.
- Testosterone positively associated with both male mating effort and paternal behavior in Savanna baboons (Papio cynocephalus).
- The role of testosterone in coordinating male life history strategies: The moderating effects of the androgen receptor CAG repeat polymorphism.
- True paternal care in a multi-male primate society.
Keywords of People