Subject Areas on Research
- A multiobserver study of the effects of including point-of-care patient photographs with portable radiography: a means to detect wrong-patient errors.
- A study of smart card for radiation exposure history of patient.
- Increasing rate of detection of wrong-patient radiographs: use of photographs obtained at time of radiography.
- Radiation exposure tracking: survey of unique patient identification number in 40 countries.
- Standardized patient identification and specimen labeling: a retrospective analysis on improving patient safety.
- Templates and existing elements and models for implementation of patient exposure tracking.