Subject Areas on Research
- Clinical efficacy and immune regulation with peanut oral immunotherapy.
- Early Peanut Protein Introduction in Clinical Practice.
- Evidence for emulation in chimpanzees in social settings using the floating peanut task.
- Heterogeneity in Parent Preferences for Peanut Desensitization Therapy.
- Immunology in the Clinic Review Series; focus on allergies: immunotherapy for food allergy.
- Impairing oral tolerance promotes allergy and anaphylaxis: a new murine food allergy model.
- Increased peanut-specific IgA levels in saliva correlate with food challenge outcomes after peanut sublingual immunotherapy.
- Nasal peanut+ CpG immunotherapy enhances peanut-specific IFN-γ in Th2 cells and IL-10 in non-Th2 cells in mice.
- Preparation and Analysis of Peanut Flour Used in Oral Immunotherapy Clinical Trials.
- Safety of a peanut oral immunotherapy protocol in children with peanut allergy.
- Structure of the major peanut allergen Ara h 1 may protect IgE-binding epitopes from degradation.
- Sublingual versus oral immunotherapy for peanut-allergic children: a retrospective comparison.
- Sustained unresponsiveness to peanut in subjects who have completed peanut oral immunotherapy.
- Type B CpG oligodeoxynucleotides induce Th1 responses to peanut antigens: modulation of sensitization and utility in a truncated immunotherapy regimen in mice.
Keywords of People