Subject Areas on Research
- Addressing childhood overweight and obesity in the dental office: rationale and practical guidelines.
- Computer-based evaluation of pediatric dental residents' clinical performance.
- Dental Emergency Practice Characteristics Among North Carolina Pediatric and General Dentists.
- Guidelines issues workshop report.
- Operation Belarus: an enquiry into the status of paediatric dentistry.
- Oral health risk assessment timing and establishment of the dental home.
- Policies and guidelines outside the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry: influencing oral health care for persons with special health care needs.
- Teledentistry Implementation in a Private Pediatric Dental Practice During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Trauma Surgery.
Keywords of People
- Keels, Martha Ann, Associate Consulting Professor in the Department of Surgery, Pediatrics