Subject Areas on Research
- Acquired Pelger-Huët anomaly in association with concomitant tacrolimus and mycophenolate mofetil in a liver transplant patient: a case report and review of the literature.
- Congenital Pelger-Huet anomaly in triplets.
- Pelger-Huet anomaly in an infant with multiple congenital anomalies.
- Pelger-Huët anomaly in a child with 1q42.3-44 deletion.
- Pseudo-Pelger-Huët anomaly in a 58-year-old woman treated with mycophenolate mofetil for flare of systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Pseudo-Pelger-Huët anomaly induced by medications: a clinicopathologic study in comparison with myelodysplastic syndrome-related pseudo-Pelger-Huët anomaly.
- Pseudo-Pelger-Huët anomaly induced by transplant medications.