Subject Areas on Research
- Clear cell adenocarcinoma in a female urethral diverticulum.
- Concentrated albumin infusion as an aid to postoperative recovery after pelvic exenteration.
- Major morbidity after pelvic exenteration: a seven-year experience.
- Pelvic exenteration for the treatment of locally advanced colorectal and bladder malignancies in the modern era.
- Pelvic exenteration: factors associated with major surgical morbidity.
- Prostatic carcinosarcoma 15 years after combined external beam radiation and brachytherapy for prostatic adenocarcinoma: a case report.
- Rectus abdominis myocutaneous and myoperitoneal flaps for neovaginal reconstruction after radical pelvic surgery: comparison of flap-related morbidity.
- Rectus abdominis myocutaneous flaps for neovaginal reconstruction after radical pelvic surgery.
- Results of high dose rate brachytherapy, anterior pelvic exenteration and external beam radiotherapy for carcinoma of the female urethra.
- Short gracilis myocutaneous flaps for vulvovaginal reconstruction after radical pelvic surgery.
Keywords of People