Subject Areas on Research
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibition blocks mucosal fibrosis in human and mouse ocular scarring.
- Clinical Implications of Direct Immunofluorescence Findings in Patients With Ocular Mucous Membrane Pemphigoid.
- Definitions and outcome measures for mucous membrane pemphigoid: recommendations of an international panel of experts.
- Development of ocular disease in patients with mucous membrane pemphigoid involving the oral mucosa.
- Management of patients with confirmed and presumed mucous membrane pemphigoid undergoing entropion repair.
- Ocular cicatricial pemphigoid with granular IgA and complement deposition.
- Salt-split human skin substrate for the immunofluorescent screening of serum from patients with cicatricial pemphigoid and a new method of immunoprecipitation with IgA antibodies.
- The 120-kDa soluble ectodomain of type XVII collagen is recognized by autoantibodies in patients with pemphigoid and linear IgA dermatosis.