Subject Areas on Research
- Abrogation of baboon natural xenoantibody to pig splenocytes by DL-penicillamine.
- Combination chemotherapy for primary amyloidosis reconsidered.
- Differential effects of nitric oxide on erythroid and myeloid colony growth from CD34+ human bone marrow cells.
- Effects of D-penicillamine on neuromuscular transmission in rats.
- Is there a need for medical evaluation and treatment of nephrolithiasis in the "age of lithotripsy"?
- Nitric oxide is a potent relaxant of human and rabbit corpus cavernosum.
- Nitric oxide is necessary for CC-class chemokine expression in endotoxin-stimulated ANA-1 murine macrophages.
- Nitric oxide modulation of the growth and differentiation of freshly isolated acute non-lymphocytic leukemia cells.
- Osteopontin is a negative feedback regulator of nitric oxide synthesis in murine macrophages.
- Oxidant stress stimulates mucin secretion and PLC in airway epithelium via a nitric oxide-dependent mechanism.
- Penicillamine-induced pemphigus. Immunoglobulin from this patient induces plasminogen activator synthesis by human epidermal cells in culture: mechanism for acantholysis in pemphigus.
- Progress in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Regulation of lysyl oxidase mRNA in dermal fibroblasts from normal donors and patients with inherited connective tissue disorders.
- Resolution of primary amyloidosis during chemotherapy. Studies in a patient with nephrotic syndrome.
- The use of D-penicillamine in cystinuria: efficacy and untoward reactions.
- Therapeutic approaches to the treatment of rheumatoid disease.
- Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 modulates vascular endothelial growth factor-mediated angiogenesis via nitric oxide.
- Wilson disease--penicillamine therapy and late presentation.
Keywords of People
- Preminger, Glenn Michael, James F. Glenn, M.D. Distinguished Professor of Urology, Surgery, Urology