Subject Areas on Research
- Failure of benzathine penicillin in a case of seronegative secondary syphilis in a patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: case report and review of the literature.
- Halting a pneumococcal pneumonia outbreak among United States Marine Corps trainees.
- Hyperendemic Streptococcus pyogenes infection despite prophylaxis with penicillin G benzathine.
- Randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial of oral azithromycin prophylaxis against respiratory infections in a high-risk, young adult population.
- Rheumatic Heart Disease in the Twenty-First Century.
- Treatment of late-stage syphilis--reply.
- Treatment of syphilis: a systematic review.
- Weekly oral azithromycin as prophylaxis for agents causing acute respiratory disease.