Subject Areas on Research
- AIDS-associated Penicillium marneffei infection of the central nervous system.
- AIDS‐associated Cryptococcus neoformans and Penicillium marneffei coinfection: a therapeutic dilemma in resource‐limited settings.
- Breakthrough invasive fungal infections: Who is at risk?
- Crawl spaces as reservoirs for transmission of mold to the livable part of the home environment.
- Environmental predictors and incubation period of AIDS-associated penicillium marneffei infection in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Epidemiology, seasonality, and predictors of outcome of AIDS-associated Penicillium marneffei infection in Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
- Fungal meningitis.
- Histoplasmosis and penicilliosis among HIV-infected Thai patients: a retrospective review.
- Isolation, structure, and HIV-1-integrase inhibitory activity of structurally diverse fungal metabolites.
- Isolation, structure, and coccidiostat activity of coccidiostatin A.
- Molecular Tools for the Yeast Papiliotrema terrestris LS28 and Identification of Yap1 as a Transcription Factor Involved in Biocontrol Activity.
- Opportunistic fungal pneumonia.
- Population Pharmacodynamics of Amphotericin B Deoxycholate for Disseminated Infection Caused by Talaromyces marneffei.
- The decline of typhoid and the rise of non-typhoid salmonellae and fungal infections in a changing HIV landscape: bloodstream infection trends over 15 years in southern Vietnam.