Subject Areas on Research
- Combination of penile traction, intralesional verapamil, and oral therapies for Peyronie's disease.
- Penile shortening after radical prostatectomy and Peyronie's surgery.
- Peyronie's disease is associated with Paget's disease of bone.
- Peyronie's disease: evaluation and review of nonsurgical therapy.
- Peyronie's surgery: graft choices and outcomes.
- Predicting erectile dysfunction following surgical correction of Peyronie's disease without inflatable penile prosthesis placement: vascular assessment and preoperative risk factors.
- Results of combined Nesbit penile plication with plaque incision and placement of Dacron patch in patients with severe Peyronie's disease.
- Surgical correction of Peyronie's disease: the Nesbit procedure.