Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative study of systemic interferon alfa-nl and isotretinoin in the treatment of resistant condylomata acuminata.
- Imaging tumors of the penis and urethra.
- Laser treatment of large cavernous hemangiomas of the penis.
- Need for Evidence and Consensus on Laser Treatment for Management of Select Primary Penile Tumors.
- Positron emission tomography detection of metastatic penile squamous cell carcinoma.
- Prevalence of human papillomavirus types 16 and 18 in squamous-cell carcinoma of the penis: a retrospective analysis of primary and metastatic lesions by differential polymerase chain reaction.
- Re: Detection of human papillomavirus in squamous neoplasm of the penis.
- Recurrent malignant melanoma of the penis.
- The association of oncogenic human papillomaviruses with urologic malignancy. The controversies and clinical implications.
- The management of meatal obstruction due to Kaposi's sarcoma of the glans penis.
Keywords of People