Subject Areas on Research
- Convergence, institutionalization, and bifurcation: gender and the pension acquisition process.
- Economic analysis of the military health professions scholarship program for neurosurgeons.
- Effects of demographic and retirement-age policies on future pension deficits, with an application to China.
- The precious and the precocious: understanding cumulative disadvantage and cumulative advantage over the life course.
- Use of antiretroviral treatment among people living with HIV in Australia between 1997 and 2012.
- Violence and leveraged community treatment for persons with mental disorders.
- Women's and men's retirement income status. Early family role effects.